Our all-round promise for your operational safety
Our crane service and safety tests offer greater sustainability
Officially, the German abbreviation UVV stands for accident prevention regulations (Unfallverhütungsvorschrift), but in line with our individual crane services, our all-round promise is also part of our customer commitment.
Customer satisfaction is a top priority for us. This is not merely an empty statement, but a personal view shared by each and every member of staff. As such, the services provided by our crane service team are fully designed to meet your specific requirements. Today in particular, when on-schedule production is paramount, it is extremely important to keep downtime due to routine safety inspections as short and infrequent as possible. In addition to our standard customer service, our diverse crane service offering also comprises maintenance, repair and retrofitting work, as well as all safety tests required as part of accident prevention (UVV) tests.
For crane systems in particular, the right customer service is crucial. The only way to increase availability, reliability and service life is to implement preventive measures. Therefore, our transport system services not only cover our own products, but also apply to any third-party products. We also provide appropriate tools and test equipment for a wide range of hoisting devices and components. All test results and findings are documented in detail. If any repairs are necessary, we respond in next to no time. Ensuring the constant availability of the plants is always at the forefront of our crane services.
Our highly qualified experts and specialists – who work in accordance with the guidelines of the German Employers’ Liability Insurance Association (BG) and the German Industrial Health and Safety Ordinance (BetrSichV) – are happy to carry out all tests and other crane service tasks on your premises.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions about our crane service offering:
- Mechatronics engineer
- Qualified electricians for specific activities
- Specialists pursuant to GKS (Crane Service Quality Association)
- Staff trained by BG (Employers’ Liability Insurance Association) and manufacturers
- Accident prevention tests (UVV) in accordance with BGV D6 and BGG 905
- Testing of electrical installations and production facilities in accordance with BGV A3
- Testing of load-handling equipment pursuant to BGR 500
- Commissioning of all makes of cranes and hoisting devices
- Retrofitting of crane systems & steel constructions
- Recording and calculating the remaining service life pursuant to FEM 9.755, BGV D8 §23
- Initial acceptance by crane experts
- Reminder of your test appointments
- Replacement parts on completion of maintenance
- Computerised documents of the results
- ThyssenKrupp AG
- Schmitz Cargobull AG
- Hammelmann Maschinenfabrik
- ArcelorMittal Stahlhandel
- GEA GROUP
- Heidelberg Cement
- Hoberg & Driesch
- OBO Bettermann
- and many more...